Phone 076 402 6245 or Email email@example.com
It’s all about a healthy balance.
The key to keeping your balance is knowing when you’ve lost it. But, in an increasingly complex world, it’s easy to lose that balance. As a result, we start to develop unexplained illness and symptoms, that just don’t seem to go away.
The iBalance approach to health and well-being is a holistic view of the entire person, not just specific symptoms, and includes emotional, physical, and social well-being.
Innovative technology for holistic health
- BioScan SRT uses a Galvanic Skin Response (GSR) testing method and a combination of acupuncture, biofeedback, and homeopathy. This testing software provides timeous and accurate information on your current health status.
- Thermography uses an advanced infrared camera to detect heat patterns in body tissue. At iBalance, our focus currently, is specifically on Breast Thermography using Spatial Thermal Imaging© (STI). As an essential addition to traditional breast thermography, it reveals the underlying causes of previously unexplained thermal signs associated with early breast cancer.
What iBalance can do for you:
100 Point wellness inspection
Safe, non-invasive testing
Allergies and food intolerances
Early breast cancer screening
Customised program to meet your needs
Track and compare results over time
Find out what triggers your unexplained symptoms.
With over 80 000 signals (stressors) stored in the BioScan database, the BioScan SRT (formerly B.E.S.T.) system can quickly and easily pin-point specific items which may be causing an imbalance in your body. Once the stressors have been identified a customised plan can be developed to bring the balance and wellness you need to live your best life.
Early detection saves lives
Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer for South Africans, with 1 in 25 having a lifetime risk. Breast thermography offers a pain-free, safe, and non-invasive option for early breast cancer screening. This imaging technique involves no touching or compression of the breast and uses no potentially dangerous radiation. Approved by the USA FDA in 1982 for breast cancer risk assessment, breast thermography is widely employed throughout the world.
Reduce health risk with REGULAR SCREENING
- 100 point wellness inspection
- Allergies and intolerances
- Digestive health
- Food sensitivities
- Stress management
- Early breast cancer screening
- Suitable for all ages
- Comprehensive findings report